- Click on Sign In on the top of the home page.
- Enter your registration number.
- Enter your password.
- Click on Sign In.
Edit your Profile
- Place the pointer above My Profile and a drop down menu will appear.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Edit your Email, First Name, Surname and County.
- Click on Save and your profile will be saved/updated.
Note: Only you can see your surname.
Edit your Car’s Profile
- Put the pointer above My Profile and a drop down menu will appear.
- Click on My Car.
- Edit or change your car’s Nickname – if you tick the box, the nickname can be used to replace your first name.
- Update you car’s mileage – enter the current odometer reading in kilometers or miles and add the date recorded in Date Recorded box.
- Update your Insurance Expiry Date by clicking on the Expiry Date box and add the date your insurance will expire.
- Update Car Service – click on Date Last Serviced box and chose the date your car received its last service.
- Click on Save and your car’s profile will be saved/updated.
- Click on the Search Bar
- Start typing the register number of a friend’s car, the nickname of a friend’s car, his/her first name, the brand of a car, the name of a company or the name of a group.
- Click on what you are looking for and you will be redirected to its profile.
Find out more about getting social.