How to preview a service
When you receive a service request, an email notification is sent to you. Also you can see a notification in your Messages section.
- Click on Messages and you will be redirected to your Inbox page.
- Scroll down until you find ‘Notifications’. There you will be able to find the service request.
- Click on Preview and you will be able to be view the Notification details.
How to accept a service
See ‘How to preview a service’, above and, on step 3, click on Accept instead of Preview. An information box will appear to confirm that you want to accept the service. Click on Yes.
Where to locate the Service Record
- Place the pointer over My Profile and a drop down menu will appear.
- Click on Service History and you will be redirected to your services’ page.
On this page you will be able to access your accepted services, pending services and rejected services. Also you will be able to click on View and take a look at your services’ description.
How to contact a company
You have 2 options to contact a company:
- Click on the Search bar and insert the name of the company.
- Click on the company you are looking for and you will be redirected to the company’s profile.
- Scroll down and, in the light pink banner, click on Message.
- Type the text you want to send on the text box and click on Send.
Or you can contact the company replying to a service the company already sent you:
- Follow the steps described above, on the ‘How to preview a service‘ section but, on step 3, instead of clicking on Preview, click on Reply.
- Type the message content on the text box.
- Click on Send and your message will be sent to the company.